How to change and multiply dictionary passwords
We’ve seen some bad advice floating around the Internet on how to make a good password. It goes something like this:
“Take your favorite word, change a couple of letters into symbols, slap a number on the end and use that as your super-safe, almost-impossible-to-crack password.”
We put together a video that shows just how easy it is to crack the password “B@seb@!!99”, which was originally the word “baseball”.
Our password cracker software is capable of mutating passwords taken from dictionaries:
- Changes, removes and switches symbols
- Combines passwords from multiple dictionaries
- And much more!
Smart dictionary attacks are available with all Passcovery products for:
- Microsoft Office/OpenOffice / RAR/WinRar / Zip/WinZip / TrueCrypt / Apple iOS / BB OS / WPA/WPA2 with Passcovery Suite
- Microsoft Office/OpenOffice with Accent OFFICE Password Recovery
- Adobe PDF with Accent PDF Password Recovery
- RAR/WinRar with Accent RAR Password Recovery
- Zip/WinZip with Accent ZIP Password Recovery