Accent ZIP Password Recovery : What does the Best ZIP Password Cracker Hide Under the Hood?
Passcovery password cracker advantages
Yes, that’s the number one for us — performance!
We are totally obsessed with it. We are perfectionists when it comes to performance, and that urges us to optimize the source code of our applications to the virtually ideal state. Both in terms of CPU and NVIDIA/AMD cards execution.
Accent ZIP Password Recovery is not exclusion.
When we passed Intel optimization tests, the testers just couldn’t give us a single recommendation – everything was perfect from the beginning.
Ditto the GPU optimization – ZIP password cracking performance is extremely high for any up-to-date AMD and NVIDIA graphics card!
Managing brute-force scope
As Andrew Ku pointed out in his great article written for Tom's Hardware*: mere performance is still not enough. You’ve got to throw out excessive checks too.
In AccentZPR, we’ve added password range manipulation:
- Brute-force attack position mask. For each position of a password you can se an individual symbolic set (letters only, numbers only, specific characters) – read more in the manual
- Controlled password mutation for a dictionary attack. Each password from a dictionary can be modified using specific rules (change letter case or character direction, remove or add characters, merge and so on) – look for more info in the manual and on our YouTube channel
Professional cracking of ZIP passwords
And for real pros, Accent ZIP Password Recovery can now create scripts to execute multiple various password cracking attacks in a row and batch process many zip archives in one go.
And there is a command line interface to perform all of these.
This means the software consequentially processes several archives using the given script without bringing up the GUI of the application. The details about about attack scripts and command line interfacecan be found in the manual.
Five reasons to pick AccentZPR to crack ZIP passwords:
- perfect brute-force cracking performance on CPU
- blasting acceleration on AMD/NVIDIA graphics cards
- position mask for brute-force attacks
- controlled password mutation for dictionary attacks
- attack scenarios and batch processing of archives
Archives cracked with AccentZPR:
- zip archives with classic encryption (.zip files)
- zip archives encrypted with WinZip AES (.zipx files)