Terms and conditions of the use
The web site located at passcovery.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site), was created for informing you (hereinafter referred to as the Visitor) about the Software and the services provided by Passcovery Co. Ltd.
- All materials featured on the Site, including page texts, press-releases, graphic content and software installation files are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
- The use of Site materials for the promotion and popularization of the Company, its services and Software is possible within the limits set in advance, in writing, and in a separate agreement with the Company. A link to the Site must be provided in this case.
- Any unauthorized use of Site materials with a purpose of creating resources not related to the popularization of the Company is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted by Law.
- The terms and liabilities related to the Software presented by the Company on the Site are regulated by the EULA supplied with the Software and no information on the Site can be interpreted as abrogating/complementing/replacing the EULA.
- The Company retains an exclusive right to modify/update/edit the materials of the Site, the selection of Software, Service terms and terms of visit without an advance notification of the Visitor.
- Under no conditions shall the Company be held responsible for any damage caused by the use or impossibility to use the Site or any resources with links to the Site.