Recover and Remove Adobe PDF Passwords
Passcovery Suite instantly removes Permissions password and guarantees high-speed recovery of Document open password. Compatible with all Adobe PDF files (created in Acrobat 2-XI).
Also offering accelerated speeds with AMD/NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full support for Adobe PDF format. Works with any PDF files create in Adobe Acrobat 2-XI with standard encryption
- Recovers and removes passwords at top speed. Optimized source code improves software performance
- GPU acceleration. For PDF files compatible with Acrobat 6 format, Passcovery Suite recovers User passwords even faster using any of the latest GPUs from AMD or NVIDIA
- Custom password generation. Program offers original custom tools for altering the range of tested passwords.
- Fast start. Download Passcovery Suite and get started right away – no thick instruction manuals or steep learning curve
for Adobe PDF
|Encryption / Version||Document open password (User password)||Permissions password (Master password)||Encryption key searching|
|Adobe PDF||Acrobat 2-4 (RC4 40-bit)||C||•*||C/RT|
|Acrobat 5-8 (RC4 128-bit, AES-128)||G||•*||-|
|Acrobat 9-DC (AES-256)||C||•*||-|
|•* - instant recovery C - CPU recovery RT - rainbow tables G - GPU recovery - - not supported|
- Supports all versions of Adobe PDF and other formats (Apple iOS/BlackBerry OS, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Adobe PDF, Zip, Rar, TrueCrypt, WPA/WPA2) (full list)
- Always the fastest recovery for PDF Document open passwords (speed tests)
- Instantly removes Master password and any limitations (copy, print, or other actions)
- Runs on AMD/NVIDIA graphics cards for accelerated recovery of Document open passwords to PDF files compatible with Acrobat 6
- Uses rainbow tables for guaranteed decryption of User password-protected PDF files created in Acrobat 2-4
- Offers known time to recover 40-bit encryption keys to files created in Acrobat 2-4
- Uses three types of attack: brute force, mask and dictionary
- Optional automated password recovery using pre-set scenarios (?)
- Extended password mask significantly reduces recovery time with a custom symbol substitution feature (?)
- Password mutation rules (change capitalization, combine words, delete/replace symbols, etc.) with dictionary attacks (?)
- Graphic Rules Editor makes it easy to create and alter password mutation rules (?)
- Automatic recovery pause option – continue recovery where you left off
- Command line interface for remote administration
- Easy-to-use graphic interface
- Fully compatible with Windows 8/7 and earlier versions of Windows
Try out all of Passcovery Suite’s powerful features (including recovery of PDF passwords) in the free demo version, available for 64-bit and 86-bit Windows operating systems.
Demo Version Limitations:
- Shows only the first 2 symbols of the recovered password
- Recovery time limited to 30 minutes
- No recovery pause option
- Only runs on a single GPU device
Buy a Passcovery Suite license to remove all limitations. The cost of a license depends on which features you choose:
A Passcovery Suite license gives you:
- Unlimited features
- Free updates for one year
- Free tech support
We offer flexible payment options for both corporate and home users. Learn more on our order page.