Fastest password recovery
The professional solution for recovering lost passwords to Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Adobe PDF, ZIP and RAR files, Apple iOS/Blackberry back-ups, TrueCrypt volumes and WPA/WPA2 hashshakes. Broad file format and version support. Remarkably fast password recovery on Intel and AMD CPUs. Optimization for AMD(ATI) and NVIDIA video cards for a tens times speed boost.
Passcovery Suite advantages:
- support for all versions of Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Adobe PDF, Zip 2.x, WinZip AES and RAR 3.x-5.x files, Apple iOS/Blackberry back-ups, TrueCrypt volumes, WPA/WPA2 handshakes (details)
- passwords for simple types of protection are recovered instantly
- save time: turbo speed boost on all AMD and Intel processors
- acceleration on AMD and NVIDIA video cards of up to tens times*
- easy to use, flexible
- best price-to-performance ratio
Passcovery Suite supports all versions of Microsoft Office (95-2013)/ OpenOffice (1-4.x)/ Adobe PDF (Acrobat 2-XI) formats, ZIP Classic (ZIP 2.0) archives, resilient WinZip AES protection and RAR3/RAR5 archives, Apple iOS (4.x - 8.x)/Blackberry (5.x & 6.x) backups, TrueCrypt volumes and WPA/WPA2 handshakes. The program successfully retrieves passwords for documents and archives that have been created in older versions of these applications as well.
All simple types of protection in Microsoft Office files are an open book to Passcovery Suite: these passwords can be recovered in a matter of seconds.
The program's code is optimized for all modern Intel and AMD processors.
Passcovery Suite uses AMD and NVIDIA for speed boosts of up to several dozen times* for every video card available. GPU computations help to recover passwords to RAR, WinZip, OpenOffice, Microsoft Office 2007-2013 files and Adobe Acrobat 6 compatible PDF documents, Apple iOS/Blackberry backups, TrueCrypt volumes and WPA/WPA2 handshakes.
Today graphics cards are incredibly fast and flexible. Their ubiquity, scalability, and sheer cheapness make Passcovery Suite the optimal solution for finding lost passwords.
All this features is packed into a simple interface (support GUI and works in CLI mode):
Supported Microsoft Office & OpenOffice Formats and Password Types
|Version:||Password to open:||Password to modify:||VBA password:|
Passcovery Suite for Adobe PDF
|Encryption / Version||Document open password (User password)||Permissions password (Master password)||Encryption key searching|
|Adobe PDF||Acrobat 2-4 (RC4 40-bit)||C||•*||C/RT|
|Acrobat 5-8 (RC4 128-bit, AES-128)||G||•*||-|
|Acrobat 9-XI (AES-256)||C||•*||-|
|•* - instant recovery C - CPU recovery RT - rainbow tables G - GPU recovery - - not supported|
Supported ZIP / RAR Formats
|Encryption / Version||Password to Access|
|Rar||Previously (RAR - RAR 2.x)||-|
|AES (WinRAR 3.x - 5.x)||G|
|Zip||Classic (ZIP 2.0), Standard (stored, deflate, deflate64)||C/G*|
|Classic (ZIP 2.0), Standard (PPMd, WavPack, etc.)||-|
|AES (WinZip 9+), Standard (stored, deflate, deflate64)||C/G|
|AES (WinZip 9+), Standard (PPMd, WavPack, etc.)||C/G|
|*) Classic ZIP encryption can be accelerated with NVIDIA or AMD 5XXX and above GPUs.|
Supported Apple iOS / BlackBerry OS
|Version:||Password to Access|
|Apple iOS Backup||4.x||C/G|
|BlackBerry OS Backup||5.x||C/G (NVIDIA only)|
Passcovery Suite for TrueCrypt Volumes
|Encryption / Hashing||Password to Access|
|TrueCrypt||AES, (RIPEMD-160, SHA-512, Whirlpool)||C/G|
|Twofish, (RIPEMD-160, SHA-512, Whirlpool)||C/G|
|Serpent, (RIPEMD-160, SHA-512, Whirlpool)||C/G|
Supported WPA/WPA2 Handshakes Hash Algorithms
|Hashing algorithms||Password to Access|
Passcovery Suite features:
- supports documents all the way from Microsoft Office 6/95 to Office 2013
- full support for OpenOffice documents
- supports documents all the way from Adobe Acobat 2 to Adobe Acobat XI
- supports ZIP archives with classic ZIP or WinZip AES encryption
- full support for RAR3/RAR5 archives
- full support for Apple iOS/BlackBerry backups
- supports TrueCrypt volumes and WPA/WPA2 handshakes
- offers three types of attack: brute force, mask attack, dictionary attack
- automatic password recovery mode, with support for preset scripts
- customizable rules for password mutation when employing dictionary attacks
- uses AMD and NVIDIA GPUs for turbo-speed password recovery
- clean, uncluttered graphical interface makes it easy to get started
- compatible with Windows 7 and previous versions of Windows
- excellent SecurityApplication with $199 USD for Standard License
Attacks from every angle
Passcovery Suite supports three kinds of attacks for cracking passwords:
- brute-force attacks
- mask attacks
- and dictionary attacks
Each attack has its own pluses and minuses (see more). Brute-force attacks are thorough but slow; dictionary attacks are much faster, although they are limited in their scope (RAR, MS Office 2007-2013, and ZIP AES passwords).
Search for passwords automatically
A time-saver for beginners. Based on the computer's configuration and speed, Passcovery Suite chooses the password search script that best balances time and the number of password attempts.
Write your own macros
An extra something for the pros. Our built-in macro language describes the rules for password mutation when using dictionary attacks. So you can change how passwords are generated, add words and characters, combine passwords from different dictionaries, and more. Even finding stronger passwords think "pa55word" or "VeryStrongPassword1234" can be quick and easy now.
Works with your GPU
The program works with AMD and NVIDIA video cards that support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream/OpenCL. In other words, Passcovery Suite supports all modern AMD and NVIDIA cards.
A demo of Passcovery Suite is publicly available to everyone. All of the program's features are open to explore. Just click the download link. Absolutely, completely free of charge.
The cost of the full version of Passcovery Suite depends on the features included:
|Home License||Business License|
|Microsoft Office 95||CPU||CPU|
|Microsoft Office 97-2003||CPU||CPU|
|Microsoft Office 2007||CPU||CPU|
|Microsoft Office 2010||CPU||CPU|
|Microsoft Office 97-2013||CPU||CPU|
|1 year of free updates||✔||✔|
|Free technical support||✔||✔|
|Personal home use (1 PC)||✔||✘|
|Corporate use (1 PC)||✘||✔|
|Buy for 99 $||Buy for 199 $|
An Passcovery Suite license gives the user:
- An unlimited copy of the software (Demo will show only first 2 symbols from recovered passwords. Also attacks cannot be run longer than for 30 minutes in demo version)
- Free updates for one year
- Free technical support
We provide a secure online payment. We accept credit cards via our secure online form, as well as by fax or phone. We also accept checks, PayPal, wire transfers and corporate purchase orders.